Thank you for your interest in our company.
Please fill in the required fields below and send your message.
- Regarding the use of personal information belonging to customers and clients in Company operations, Media Backoffice, Inc. (hereafter, "the Company") adheres to all laws, regulations and rules related to the protection of personal information and, based on the following policy, makes every effort possible to protect said personal information.
- 1.Regarding the handling of personal information, the Company shall adhere to all relevant laws, nationally designated policies and approaches, and other rules and regulations.
- 2.When handling customers' personal information, the Company shall utilize suitable safety measures. The Company shall also notify and train employees regarding the handling of personal information and provide guidance to ensure employee compliance.
- 3.Regarding risk related to personal information (unauthorized access as well as loss, destruction, tampering, leakage and other such risk), the Company shall implement reasonable and logical preventative/corrective measures and ensure the safety and correctness of personal information.
- 4.The Company shall place an employee in charge of managing personal information and clearly state that employee's responsibilities.
- 5.The Company shall not disclose any customer's personal information to a third party without first obtaining that customer's consent, except in the following cases:
a. When such disclosure is required by law
b. When a person's life is at risk or a similar emergency situation occurs and the customer's consent cannot be obtained in time
- 6.If a customer requests that the Company disclose, alter/correct, delete or cease use of their personal information, the Company shall comply promptly in a sincere and trustworthy manner.
- 7.If the Company receives a request to disclose or alter/correct personal information or perform any other such action based on the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company shall respond promptly to a reasonable degree.